- The most accessible CBD location in town
- Fast entry and exit from three directions (Gatot Subroto, Senopati and direct access from north or south on Sudirman) 100% PLN power supply (5.800 KVA), plus fully backup electricity with 3 emergency diesel generators (5.100 KVA)
- 900 telephone lines backed up by the fibre optic ISDN network of the Sudirman CBD
- State-of-the-art air-conditioning system (2.000-ton refrigerant capacity)
- Eight passenger elevetors. rate speed 210m/min
- One service elevators, rate speed 210 m/min
- Multi-scanning security system, including CCTV cameras, linked to computerised building automation system
- Food court at Basement 1 level.
- Managed by international property group Cushman & Walkerfield
JAKARTA’S WORLD CLASS BUSINESS ADDRESS IS HERE
AT THE HEART OF JAKARTA’S CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
From the distinctive granite and glass exterior of Artha Graha Building, to the unique system of underground tunnels connecting it to the SCBD and the city outside, there is simply no other office building better suited to Jakarta’s fast growing image as an Asian megacity.
Rising to an impressive 29 storeys, the Tower’s classic form bespeaks permanence and prestige, rather than passing architectural fancy. Its advanced interior concept means columns are completely removed from office areas, opening the entire floorspace for efficient use. For architects and interior designers this approach allows for unlimited creativity and flexibility in design and space planning.
In common areas such as entry and lift lobbies, the Tower’s stunning, European-sourceds granite walls and floors present visitor with a first impression of dignity and stability.
Getting to and from the Tower is made simple by direct access to Jl Sudirman (north and south), Jl Gatot Subroto and Jl Senopati.
Nothing has been overlooked in facilitating business within the ultimate location in Jakarta.
Occupiers will lack none of the amenities demanded of world-class office facilities. Pre-installed telephone lines-up to 101 per floor – eliminate the costly and frustasing waiting period commonly endured when fitting out new offices. A total of nine lifts (seven for passengers, one service and one carpark) transport people and equipment efficiently throughout the building. A state-of-the-art air-conditioning system keeps temperature and humidity at an optimum level throughout the building, providing comfort for staff and the correct operating environment for sensitive electronic apparatus.
Multi-level security measures include CCTVs, fire and smoke detection and extinguishing devices, which are all connected to a central building automation system at the property manager’s offices. Ample electricity generators provide a safeguard aganinst any power interruptions.
A FLOOR PLATE OF ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY
“Its advanced interior concept means columns are completely removed from office areas, opening the entire floorspace for use. For architects and interior designer this approach allows for unlimited creativity and flexibility in design, space planning and mechanical engineering.”